Friday, July 15, 2016

Deck those Halls! Here Are Some FREE Patterns to Help You!


Christmas in July is still happening! At least at Sher's Creative Space. This week our focus is going to be handmade Christmas decorations and ornaments. I always like to put an ornament on a Christmas gift with the bow. I just think it adds a fun and festive touch. Here some of the free tutorials I have on my blog, but of course you can also find a lot of holiday patterns at my website, Sher's Creative Space.


  

Here are some fun and festive pillows to put you in the holiday spirit. They are made to slip off and on easily so you can change them out after the holiday is over.




How about decorating your table with this easy quilt as you go runner. You can even make one in colors to match your every day decor.



So popular every year are these lollipop ornaments. They are cute, fun, and no sewing machine required.


Combine some felt and some 3-dimensional paint, and you can have these cute gingerbread ornaments. The paint sure does look like real frosting!


These hobby horse candy cane holders are a re-creation of some ornaments my grandma made for our tree when I was a child. Anyone can make them, no sewing machine required!



They make these flameless candles so realistic now and that's a good thing because that is what goes inside these wineglass lamps. These are as easy as they get! These make perfect gifts for hospital patients, nursing home residents, pre-teens or someone who suffers from allergies. Great for those who shouldn't be around a real flame for any variety of reasons.



How about some cute baby food jar candles! These can also be used for other things as well, such as giving a gift of candy, or even jewelry. I use them in my bathroom at Christmas to hold my cotton balls and Q-tips.

Get busy! Christmas isn't as far away as you might think.


1 comment:

  1. Lots of cute patterns! I love those lollipop ornaments. Christmas will be here before we know it. It is hard to believe it is the middle of July already!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to read your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...