Friday, July 8, 2016

Christmas in July Begins Here - Gift Tutorials!


Welcome to my month long Christmas in July celebration! Christmas is actually several months away but it's never too early to start making gifts. You can find lots of pattern ideas (especially mug rugs, which make great gifts) at my website at Sher's Creative Space. I've also included a list, right here, of gift tutorials you can find right here on the blog!




This travel jewelry bag could not be any easier!



These earbud cases are quick and can be used for so many other things.
Great stocking stuffers!



Make up some carbags or tablet cozies. I hang one on my door knob that I can grab on my way out the door if I need to take extra little things along for the ride.


Tutorial - Kitchen Gift Bags #tutorial #diy #christmas:

Just buy some inexpensive box mixes, rewrite the instructions, and put them in these ultra quick bags. Great for hostess gifts.



A couple years ago I whipped up a bunch of these foldable tote bags. I gave them to my girls and kept some for myself. I'm not a fan of the plastic grocery bags that I see littering the ponds and streets.

1 comment:

I LOVE to read your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...