Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Paige Bag Pattern - Thank You to My Pattern Testers!


When I put a call out for pattern testers, I got an overwhelming response. Not only were there a lot of them, it seems as though I got the best of the best! They were asked to make this purse, or wristlet, or both. They gave me great advice and found all my typos and boo boos. The pattern they were testing is for my Paige Crossbody Hipster Bag and matching Paige Wristlet or Cellphone Case. They certainly didn't disappoint!


Maxine used two different nurse themed fabrics to create her purse and wristlet. Love this theme, in fact, I can think of several people who would love these bags!


Sally chose this cute purse themed fabric. She also added a cute little purse charm on the front zipper. Be sure to stop by her blog and shop http://www.sallysaidsew.com.


Jen's purse is made up of this bright and colorful animal print. I'm loving the colors she chose for her zippers. She is going to be in full purse fashion when she's on various outings with the family!


Rose chose this soft print fabric in greens and golds. Love the way the purse matches the wristlet. It makes me think of spring!


Janet used this bright and cheerful deep pink, green, gold, and white fabric. Another fun color combination!


Lorraine went with this very sophisticated print. I just love the contrast of the lining fabric with the exterior of the bag.


Alex created her bag from this awesome big leaf fabric. The contrast of the browns and tans against the white background is stunning!


Trish went completely fun and colorful with the fishies on the purse (I say fishies because it's my two year old granddaughter's favorite thing), and the LOVE themed wristlet. Be sure to follow her on instagram https://www.instagram.com/trishhfly/ where you can see all her great projects.


Celia's purse is full of pretty wildflowers. I love the pink and blue accents, and those sunglasses too! I notice she uses decorative stitches for her top stitching. I really need to try that on some of my bags. So creative and clever! You can visit her facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/SerendipityHandbags and see all the fun bags she makes.


Donna completed both bags from this super hero fabric. Who doesn't love and appreciate Wonder Woman? I love the use of the black hardware. It's a perfect match for these bags!


Shanna used this pretty floral print on both of her bags. Great colors and the lining is perfect! Definitely makes me think of spring! Stop by her facebook page and look at all the bags she's been busy making https://www.facebook.com/ifISAYsew

Thanks again to all my talented testers. Your time is so much appreciated. If any of my readers would be interested in becoming a pattern tester for future patterns, stop by my website for information.

If you'd like to make these bags for yourself, you can find them at my Craftsy Shop and my Etsy Shop.

For the first 48 hours, they can be purchased for a special introductory price. On Thursday night (Feb 4th, 2016, Chicago timezone) they will go up to their everyday price.

1 comment:

  1. Great patterns! I love what your testers created. It is neat seeing the various fabric choices and how they create such individual looks. The Wonder Woman fabric is awesome. I was a huge fan of the tv show when I was young. I've seen a few episodes recently on a local station that airs old shows. It was so cheesy but I can see why I loved it so much!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to read your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...