Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Project 365 - Week 7


Project 365 - One photo a day for a year. Kind of like a photographic journal of my entire year!

Day 43 - An evening glass of wine from my favorite glass. I bought it when I went wine tasting with Elyse, Mike, and Heidi. It always reminds me of that fun time when we visited Elyse and Mike in Delaware.

Day 44 - Beautiful flowers from my awesome husband. It's the same flower combination (lilies and roses) that we had at our private and secret wedding, which happens to be my favorites. I can't wait until the rest of the lilies open up!

Day 45 - Worked at the clinic today to fill in for a co-worker after a three month absence. It was actually nice to be back with the crew. I've missed them. One of them left me a note on the M&M dispenser because she knew that's where I'd be sure to see it.

Day 46 - Got an early start in the day when we headed to Lake Michigan to check out the shelf ice. The Lake sure looks different in the winter! For more great pictures of our little excursion, click HERE.

Day 47 - Is anyone else watching The Walking Dead? We've been watching it since the first season. Totally addictive!

Day 48 - Yes, another six inches a few days back. Every time I took Bubba out, I had to clean off a bunch of snow because it was coming down so hard.

Day 49 -  As much as I love my fall and winter potpourri, I'm so looking forward to getting out my summer blends.

For more of my Project 365 - Click HERE.

4 comments:

  1. That's funny that they left you a note on the m&m dispenser. I like your winter potpourri bowl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers! The snow photos are great, too -- but Brr-rr-r-rrrr! I am so tired of winter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love M&M's :-) And the lighthouse looks gorgeous. I really like these post that show little fragements of your life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The flowers are so beautiful. A private and secret wedding sounds so mysterious! My boyfriend loves the Walking Dead but I just couldn't get into it. The zombies aren't too pretty! It must have been a treat to go to work for a day. I know I'm going to miss the people I deal with regularly when I leave my job.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to read your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...