Thursday, October 3, 2013

FREEBIE - Gingerbread Christmas Ornament Pattern


A couple years ago I put a tutorial here on my blog for my felt gingerbread boy and girl ornaments. I know that a lot of people also like to have their patterns in PDF format so they can save them to their computers. 

Good news! I recently converted the pattern to PDF format and you can now download it free from my shop at Craftsy HERE.

It's a fun and quick little pattern, and you can whip up a bunch of them while watching TV. They make great gift toppers as well as cute ornaments. Fill up a basket with them and sell them at your next craft show!

Enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. Wow Sheryl! You are already getting ready for Christmas!
    Cute ornaments and relatively easy to do:)
    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are adorable, won't be long before Christmas is here

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are SO cute!!! Had fun making your gingerbread people garland last year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Thanks for the great freebie.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to read your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...