Monday, August 8, 2011

We're Gonna Have a Baby!


No, not me. My beautiful niece Amy will be making me a great aunt in one month. Ewww, I'm too young to be a "great" aunt! But it is what it is. We had her baby shower Sunday and it was so fun to see family and friends that we haven't seen in a long time. Of course we had some good food as well. Above is a sampling of some of the decorations. We had lots more but I didn't want to bore you with endless pictures of favors, decorations, and people most of you don't know. For those family and friends who are interested, I'll be posting the pictures of the shower in my Picasa album soon and send you all a link.

We know it will be a girl so the colors were pink and lavender. The mom-to-be looked absolutely beautiful.


Hope you all had a great weekend.

7 comments:

  1. Yay! Congratulations on the soon to be new little baby niece! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love baby showers! Also love that sock monkey!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you lucky! I would love to have a new baby to hold and cuddle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!
    I'm still enjoying playing with my 2yo nephew

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you got me all excited for a moment there Sher:):) Congratulations Aunt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. how exciting. congratulations

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to read your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...