Thursday, July 28, 2011

Favorite - Lean Quisine


I've decided to join the Happy Healthy Me link party at Running with Glitter. Every Thursday we each add a post to the party. It can be anything from a recipe, to exercise tips, to our own personal story.

Today I'm sharing one of my favorites. I just love the Lean Quisine steamable bags. My personal favorite is the Chicken Potstickers but I just love them all! They make a great meal by themselves or with some bread or a side of vegetables. Yummy!

6 comments:

  1. I have never tried the steamers. I will have to try them since I am trying to eat healthier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried these yet either! I love pot stickers so I hope that they fall within reasonable Weight Watchers points and they'll have a new fan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried them yet either because I was wondering if the bags would be found to be unhealthy like the scientists have said about microwave popcorn bags. Maybe I could just steam them on the stove.

    chatterfromtexas.blogspot.com
    www.notecardsandphotosbytheresa.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried those yet. The asiago cheese tortelli look yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know about the steamers! Thanks, will look for them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what exactly is a potsticker? I keep saying that I'm going to start eating healthier and counting calories but the evil voices make me do things like eat ice cream :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to read your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...